[owncloud-devel] [app] Workin2gether - support request

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 3 10:07:49 MET 2014

Hi Patrick,

 >But i have a problem with the delete-icon. I don’t know how i should
get the delete-icon only for the file which is equal to filename parameter.

Can you clarify ? I don't understand the question.

To get a specific file's tr, use FileList.findFileEl(fileName).

To disable all file actions except the locked one, you could make a more
complex jQuery:
$('#fileList a.action[data-action!='LockedActionName']').addClass('hidden');

Cheers,

Vincent