[owncloud-devel] Client modification information

Barry Jordan techjordan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:39:24 MET 2014

Hello all,

I am looking to compile a desktop client from source for my organization.

I'm currently setting up an environment to do the cross-compile for Windows
and I'm hoping everything goes well with that. In doing research, I'm not
seeing a whole lot on the topic so I'm posting the questions I have here
for some feedback.

Which files and where in the source code do I modify to achieve the
following:
-Changing the display name of the application
-Permanently specifying the server URL
-Disabling auto-update and update notification checks
-Specifying an alternative default location for the sync folder
-Specifying additional excluded file types

I appreciate any help that can be provided.

Thanks

Barry