[owncloud-devel] 3 Questions for mobile libs developers

Gonzalo Gonzalez ggdiez at owncloud.com
Tue Mar 4 14:55:45 MET 2014

Hi Tim,

Thank you for using ownCloud Mobile Libs, I try to answer your questions:

Q1. Yes, the OC iOS mobile lib doesn’t support upload resume. You should be upload again :(.

Q2. It is included on our roadmap to improve downloads and uploads on the sense that you are asking, taking into account background. However, it is still noy define a deadline for it.

Q3. To know that a file has changed you can check the “etag”. In the iOS mobile lib you can user the method “readFile” in order to compare an “OCFile” so you know if the file has changed. (OCFile -> etag)

Best,

Gonzalo.