[owncloud-devel] Client 1.5 build instruction questions

JORDAN, Barry A barry.jordan at cavehill.uwi.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:20:47 MET 2014

Greetings

I am attempting to compile the desktop client for my organization and I
must say the instructions for the 1.5 version client build are a little
confusing.

It says the following

"Also, you need to specify absolute pathes for CSYNC_LIBRARY_PATH and
CSYNC_LIBRARY_PATH when running cmake on mirall.

-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../mirall/admin/win/Toolchain-mingw32-openSUSE.cm
ake"

First thing, the indicated paths are the same, not sure if that's an
error in the documentation.

Secondly, is the
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../mirall/admin/win/Toolchain-mingw32-openSUSE.cm
ake line supposed to be the absolute path for the CSYNC_LIBRARY_PATH?

If not, where in the ocsync or mirall source directories is the
CSYNC_LIBRARY_PATH?

I assume once there's a location, I can add it to the cmake command when
building mirall.

Ultimately I just need the cmake command in full once compiling for
Windows in openSUSE for mirall.

I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Barry