[owncloud-devel] Configuration documentation

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Mar 7 20:24:00 MET 2014

Since I mostly work on PIM related stuff, I've been maintaining a trouble-
shooting guide under user_manual/pim[1], but most - well all - of it, is
actually server configuration.

I'd like to move that to admin_manual/configuration as I have another issue[2]
that needs to be documented.

At the same time I'd like to keep a trouble-shooting guide under
user_manual/pim that basically tells the user that if they experience certain
symptoms, they should tell their sysadm to look under [SUBJECT] in the admin
manual trouble-shooting guide.

What do you think?

[1]
https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/blob/stable6/user_manual/pim/troubleshooting.rst