[owncloud-devel] Customizing the desktop client
JORDAN, Barry A
barry.jordan at cavehill.uwi.edu
Sat Mar 8 18:26:57 MET 2014
Since compiling works for me now I am looking to do a bit of
customization for my organization. Since I will want to control the user
experience and ensure there are minimal hiccups when deploying the
desktop client, I am seeking clarification on the following items.
Which files and where in the source code do I modify to achieve the
1. Changing the display name of the application
2. Permanently specifying the server URL
3. Disabling auto-update and update notification checks
4. Specifying an alternative default location for the sync folder
5. Specifying additional excluded file types
I appreciate any help that can be provided.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel