[owncloud-devel] Customizing the desktop client

JORDAN, Barry A barry.jordan at cavehill.uwi.edu
Sat Mar 8 18:26:57 MET 2014

Since compiling works for me now I am looking to do a bit of
customization for my organization. Since I will want to control the user
experience and ensure there are minimal hiccups when deploying the
desktop client, I am seeking clarification on the following items.

Which files and where in the source code do I modify to achieve the

following:

1.       Changing the display name of the application

2.       Permanently specifying the server URL

3.       Disabling auto-update and update notification checks

4.       Specifying an alternative default location for the sync folder

5.       Specifying additional excluded file types

I appreciate any help that can be provided.

Regards, Barry.