[owncloud-devel] internships and students program page (GSoC and OPW)

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 23:15:46 MET 2014

Hi,

This summer we are participating in two programs: Google Summer of
Code (under openSUSE's umbrella) and Outreach Program for Women.

A big thanks to openSUSE for hosting us again and to the OPW
organizers for accepting our application!

Jan and I created two portals on the wiki with information on these programs:
- https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code
- https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Outreach-Program-for-Women

We decided to have a common page for the list of project, which you
can find here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Project-ideas

If you are a student, check out those pages and contact the mentors of
the projects you are interested in.

If you are a mentor, check the description of your idea on the project
page and make it shine! :)

Everyone: help to spread the word about the programs (on diaspora,
identi.ca, facebook, twitter, …)

Cheers!
Alessandro