[owncloud-devel] OCP Share - get inherited shared item

Simeon amseon at web.de
Fri Mar 14 22:48:12 MET 2014

Hello Developer Team,

hope I'm right here to ask my question...
In my litte OC app I want to include some of the great file-sharing
functionalities and need to know if an item is shared or in a shared
folder/subfolder.

I know with getItemShared(...) or getItemSharedWithBySource(...) in
OCP\Share I can get a direct item sharing. With the knowledge of the
parent folder I can walk a recursiv function to ask if the parent folder
is shared.
But isnt there a better way to get if an item is shared or have inherited
the sharing?

Best regards, simeon