[owncloud-devel] Android API

David A. Velasco dvelasco at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 31 07:49:35 MET 2014

Hi.

That's a mistake in the documentation, maybe from a slightly different
version of the API, I couldn't tell right now.

At this moment you will need to make something like:

         List<RemoteFile> files = new ArrayList<RemoteFile>();
         for(Object obj: result.getData()) {
             files.add((RemoteFile) obj);
         }

Not too handy, we need to review this method.

Best regards.

David A. Velasco