[owncloud-devel] mirall compile problem - some libraries are missing on the repositories?

Élio Severiano eliofilipe at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:25:58 GMT 2014

Hello Guys,

Before all, really great work you have been done for the past years on this project..

I’m been trying to compile the Desktop Client for Windows and Mac but I can’t, maybe someone can help me..

Using this guide: https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/blob/master/doc/building.rst

I have setup a Virtualbox running OpenSUSE 13.1 but I’m with problems because I think some libraries aren't currently available from your repositories..

When I run the command to install the cross-compiler packages and the cross-compiled dependencies, this packages fails:

'mingw32-libsqlite-devel' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
'mingw32-dlfcn' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'mingw32-dlfcn' found.
'mingw32-dlfcn-devel' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'mingw32-dlfcn-devel' found.
'mingw32-libsqlite' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'mingw32-libsqlite' found.

I have been searching on google for the package 'mingw32-dlfcn’ but I only have found mirrors that point to your main repositories..

What's the problem with all these packages? It's my fault? Or its a problem related to the repositories?

I also have tried with OpenSUSE 12.2 but the result is the same..

Regards, Élio Severiano