[owncloud-devel] ownCloud meetup in Munich (and elsewhere?)

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue May 6 20:30:29 GMT 2014

If you happen to be in Munich (München, Germany), you’re welcome to join
our regular ownCloud meetups!

The next one is going to be on Wednesday May 14:
http://www.meetup.com/owncloud-munich
(You can also spread the word by retweeting
https://twitter.com/ownClouders/status/463775984974852096 )

With these local meetups, we want to focus on working together to
improve ownCloud. Be it programmers, designers, translators, writing
documentation, resolving issues – anything active. :)

If you want to start your own local ownCloud community group, you can
just do it! :)
We can also put it up on Meetup.com, send you a bunch of ownCloud
stickers and help you with questions. Just let me know!