[owncloud-devel] Strange behavior apps page on owncloud.com

Volkan Gezer volkangezer at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:49:36 GMT 2014

Another issue related to commenting on questions at apps.owncloud.org

We cannot comment on questions but only reply them. The write comment
link always takes it to [0] which causes the problem. (Try to comment
here [1] and it will direct you to [0] - which is wrong as the content
id is not 0 (zero))

Maybe disabling knowledge base and forum here could be better? It
seems nobody checks the questions. I tried to go through some of them
some days ago, but still there are a lot to answer.

IMO we should only make it possible to let users only comment on the
apps, but not anywhere else?

Best regards,
Volkan GEZER

[0] http://apps.owncloud.com/comments/add.php?type=1&forumpage=-1&content=0