[owncloud-devel] Change encryption length

Emidio Stani emidiostani at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:46:04 GMT 2014

Hello,

I have been suggested by the user Rancor on the forum to ask the following
question on this mailing list.

I still have to see the Owncloud encryption app however in some blog and in
the forum I fount that the encryption is based on AES-128 and since I have
been reading that Dropbox uses AES-256, I was wondering if it is possible
to increase such level to 256 or even 512.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Emidio

--
Emidio STANI | Open Source Consultant | Global Public Sector - EU
Management Consulting Team