[owncloud-devel] Contacts App.....

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Wed May 14 18:41:35 GMT 2014

Hello,

I'm part of the contacts app team, and I'm also very sad to hear about
Thomas' decision.

I'm willing to continue to develop new features and maintain parts of
the application, but unfortunately, I won't have the time or the energy
to maintain the whole application.

I don't know how to contact the other maintainers of the contact app
except through github (I think of jbtbnl and LEDfan, but I'm not sure I
know the whole team), but their feedback on this question would be valuable.

/Nicolas