[owncloud-devel] Contacts App.....

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Wed May 14 19:13:29 GMT 2014

Hello

I checked the subscriptions list of this mailing list and Thomas
Tanghus, Jan ten Bokkel (=jbtnl)<https://github.com/jbtbnl> and I
(LEDfan) are all on the list, so they receive this message.

About my contributions to the contacts app: I added the Localusers
backend (for the Chat app) and will maintain it, but I don't have
experience with the rest of the app.

Cheers