[owncloud-devel] Contacts App.....

Jan ten Bokkel jantenbokkel at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:31:23 GMT 2014

Hi,

It is indeed very sad that Thomas decided to leave the ownCloud
community on such short notice, but I'd also like to thank him for all
the effort over the last 2,5 years, his work has been very valuable!

I'd like to suggest to form a small team to continue Thomas' work so
that the workload can be spread across a couple of people. I'd be glad
to join the team for the design- and client side part. (I'm already kind
of in that position)

Kind regards,
Jan (jbtbnl)