[owncloud-devel] Owncloud Contacts organisation (Was Re: Contacts App.....)

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Thu May 15 14:25:42 GMT 2014

Hi guys,

I continue this conversation in private if you're ok with that.

As from now, we are 3 working on this app if I'm correct.
Jan, you said you could help with the design and client side.
Tobia, you said you could maintain the Localuser backend.
Myself (babelouest in github), I developped the ldap backend and the
redesign of the import with multiple formats.

I don't know if one of you would like to take the lead in this app.
I wouldn't, because I'm afraid it would take bigger time that what I can
spend. I'm working on owncloud as part of my free time, So I would let
too much issues and questions on hold by the time I could answer them.
But I would gladly help on it as much as I can.

Feel free to contact me if you need ! I live in Canada, so if you want
to chat in irc, we'll have to manage with the timezones, but I think
it's not a problem ;)

/Nicolas