[owncloud-devel] how to share links with password protected mandatorily

chen bo chen.bo at nssol-sh.com
Mon May 19 06:54:27 GMT 2014

Hi guys,

I'm dealing with Owncloud this days about how to share links with password
protected mandatorily.

As far as I know it is impossible now... (not very sure)

I found that share information will be inserted into table [oc_share],

if there is no password protected, the column [share_with] will be NULL.

so I tried to delete the record and found the shared link was invalid, it
worked.

then I created a trigger to do that perfectly.(of course I backed up the
record before deleting it)

But there is a problem: when the record is deleted, are there any other
influences (something like version control)?

Does anyone know?

http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=26
<http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21310&p=60040#p60040>
&t=21310&p=60040#p60040