[owncloud-devel] Weekly updates on development

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon May 19 09:48:06 GMT 2014

Hi ownClouders,

As I promised on my blog [1], and supported by positive comments, I'm going
to write a weekly update on ownCloud development on the ownCloud.org blog.
The first (catching up on week 18 and 19, the first two weeks of this month)
should go live today or tomorrow. I'll then start working on week 20, that's
last week. Anything important happened last week and afraid I'll miss it?
Tell me!

Any other feedback more than welcome, too, of course...

Hugs,
Jos

[1] http://blog.jospoortvliet.com/2014/05/owncloud-development-in-april.html