[owncloud-devel] Moving some owncloud/apps repos to separate repos

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed May 21 09:16:11 GMT 2014

I will setup scrutinizer, travis and translation sync.

Tom

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: Vincent Petry <pvince81 at owncloud.com>
Datum:21.05.2014  10:56  (GMT+01:00)
An: List for Developers of ownCloud <devel at owncloud.org>
Betreff: Re: [owncloud-devel] Moving some owncloud/apps repos to separate
  repos

Hello,

Since the last PR for the activity app was merged today, I took the
opportunity to move it to an external repository, as initially planned.

The activity app can now be found here:
https://github.com/owncloud/activity/

@Frank please update the build script.

Thanks,