[owncloud-devel] Getting information about quota and used space

Alexander Födisch foedisch at eva.mpg.de
Sat May 24 20:08:15 GMT 2014

Hi,

I would like to generate an overview of all user accounts created at our ownCloud server with following values:

username - quota - used space

quota:
SELECT configvalue FROM <db>.oc_preferences where configkey='quota' and userid='<accountname>';

If there is a hit, I use it, otherwise the default value is set for this user:
SELECT configvalue FROM <db>.oc_appconfig where appid='files' and configkey='default_quota';

But where can I find the information about used space of the user accounts?

Thanks!