[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 7 will ship SabreDAV 1.8.10

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Tue May 27 10:29:15 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'd like to inform you that we are right in the middle to update SabreDAV to 1.8.10 for the upcoming ownCloud 7 release.
This move is mainly driven by the fact that the currently used SabreDAV 1.7.x is no longer maintained.
The most important changes are documented in the SabreDAV documentation: http://sabre.io/dav/upgrade/1.7-to-1.8/

The current progress regarding the update is tracked in https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8724

Feel free in joining us to test that change and please update your code in case you are using SabreDAV in any of your apps.

Thanks a lot and take care,

Tom

PS: Let me thank Evert and the team behind SabreDAV for building this wonderful library - thanks a lot!