[owncloud-devel] Problem with NFS drive hosting owncloud

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Sun Nov 2 22:36:21 GMT 2014

Hello,

I haven't heard of such issues, so raising an issue on github would be a
good idea.

Also I'd recommend against using master as it's not guaranteed to be in
a usable state.

When switching to OC 7.0.3 RC2, did you just switch the git tag or
reinstalled from zero ? Because downgrading is not supported and might
cause potential issues too.

Cheers,

Vincent