[owncloud-devel] Ubuntu Touch app - Need a few answers.

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Nov 17 16:20:09 GMT 2014

Hello,

I'm not aware of any existing Javascript library but I thought about
writing one at some point (server-side JS, not browser JS).
Something like https://github.com/PVince81/pyocclient but for Javascript.

If QML's JS supports XMLHttpRequest it should be possible to write a
generic library based on such calls (goal would be to make it work with
QML, Node JS and later browsers)

At some point I remember researching QML + Python (for writing a KDE
plasmoid) but I'm not sure they work together very well.

Cheers,

Vincent