[owncloud-devel] Ubuntu Touch app - Need a few answers.

Daniel Holm d.holmen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:23:34 GMT 2014

Hi again,

> I'm not aware of any existing Javascript library but I thought about
> writing one at some point (server-side JS, not browser JS).
> Something like https://github.com/PVince81/pyocclient but for
> Javascript.

That would indeed be awesome!
> If QML's JS supports XMLHttpRequest it should be possible to write a
> generic library based on such calls (goal would be to make it work
> with QML, Node JS and later browsers)

QML's JS does support XmlHttpRequest from what I've understood. I think
I've actually used it so I am fairly certain.

> At some point I remember researching QML + Python (for writing a KDE
> plasmoid) but I'm not sure they work together very well.

I also think that PySide (or PyOtherSide) has made some progress with
Qt5 and Python.

Also, Michael:
Thanks for the tip.

But still, before this possible JS library is made, what would be the
best way of uploading files?

Sincerely,
Daniel

Daniel Holm <d.holmen at gmail.com>