[owncloud-devel] Ubuntu Touch app - Need a few answers.

Daniel Holm d.holmen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 19:31:42 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,

Ubuntu Touch has content hub which provides access to files, which
otherwise restricted due to apparmor.

Whether or not that means binary files, I am not sure what that means.
Executable or just access to them?

The webui doesn't just have some kind of POST or GET that could be used? I
mean, I can drag a file to the ui and the file is uploaded. What function
does that and can't I hook into that? Like add the file path to the url,
something like that. Just for starters.

I don't know any C/C++ and I won't learn any either.

Thanks Jan, it would probably be a good idea to use as much of already
available code, than writing my own.
This extensive JS library for the Windows app, does it have some kind of
documentation?

Cheers,
Daniel