[owncloud-devel] Hi ! planning to implement client-side encryption, read if you're interested

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Sun Nov 23 20:13:23 GMT 2014

Hi Mathieu,

> I wanted to introduce myself quickly, and let everyone know that I
> plan to work on client-side encryption for ownCloud.

Great news, that you want to work on client side encryption! I'm
looking forward to the next steps you outlined in your mail.

As I already said in the issue you mentioned, I think it would be
awesome if client side encryption would work with the current
encryption app as it was already designed in a way to enable client
side encryption. If you want to implement it that way the changes need
to be done server side would be quite small and I would happily assist
you. The most stuff you would need to implement would be client side
(desktop, android, ios).

Looking forward to your work. Don't hesitate to contact me or mention
me on Github!

cheers,
Björn

--