[owncloud-devel] Input for our FAQ

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:20:56 GMT 2014

Helloew dear ownClouders,

You go through lots of issues where users ask/complain/request/report
problems. Some of those come back again and again. Luckily we have a FAQ
which we can add those questions and answers to, so you have to just link to
the FAQ instead of answering again!

Our faq is here: http://owncloud.org/faq/

And I greatly welcome links to github conversations/issues that need to be
added to the FAQ!

Also, I'd appreciate feedback on the current issues so I have a chance to at
least remove the biggest nonsense and replace it with more correct fact-like
things

Hugs,
Jos