[owncloud-devel] Input for our FAQ

Randolph Carter randolphcarter at fantasymail.de
Thu Nov 27 18:07:26 GMT 2014

Hi,

that list looks great! Nice site to point to...
At the forum we have a FAQ section since some time already:
https://forum.owncloud.org/viewforum.php?f=17
(mainly centered around installation/configuration issues).
Maybe it might be useful to link to that or check for which of those it
makes sense to transfer to this new location.

Regards,
Randolph