[owncloud-devel] Mapping file ids to FileInfo/storage

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Thu Nov 27 20:09:00 GMT 2014

On 27.11.2014 18:56, Vincent Petry wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on the tags/favorites app here
> https://github.com/owncloud/metadata/pull/2 and was wondering how I can
> efficiently map file ids to FileInfo.
>
> I noticed that the search_lucene app also only indexes file ids, but yet
> it returns the correct file paths, even for shared folders.
>
> Is there an efficient way to resolve FileInfo from fileid ? (I didn't
> find that part in the search_lucene app)
https://github.com/owncloud/search_lucene/blob/master/lucene/indexer.php#L106
and then
https://github.com/owncloud/search_lucene/blob/master/search/luceneresult.php#L53

the problem is that \OC::$server->getUserFolder(); is slow. As in
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/12099

Maybe robin knows of a better way...