[owncloud-devel] Input for our FAQ

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:37:27 GMT 2014

Hi Jos,

Nice idea! I will read it in the weekend and follow up with comments.

One of the Google Code-in project that we proposed in 2012 was in fact
aimed at writing some ownCloud FAQ, see
https://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2012/Ideas#ownCloud:_Produce_ownCloud_FAQ

I hopped over the Google Code-in website and (shamefully) the document
produced by our student is no longer there :(
It's my fault that I didn't save it somewhere more reliable.

A shot in the dark: if you're the student who completed the task and
you're reading this, and you have a copy of that document, step up!

Alessandro