[owncloud-devel] App reviews / grauphel

Christian Weiske cweiske at cweiske.de
Mon Oct 13 17:48:39 GMT 2014

Hi,

I cannot install my recently released version 0.2.1 of grauphel through
the owncloud apps interface.

What I found out through searching the internet was that there is a
kind of review and approval process for apps, and that apps without
approval do not appear in the list of installable apps.

1. Is that correct?
2. Who are the reviewers? Is there a page that lists them?
3. Where can I see the approval status of my app?
   http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/grauphel+-+Tomboy+sync+server?content=166654
   does not seem to show it.
4. How long does it take for reviews to happen?
5. Is that whole review/approval process/setup documented somewhere?

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-