[owncloud-devel] New @owncloud/search team in github

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Wed Oct 29 16:05:26 GMT 2014

Hey everyone,

I just created a new team in github that is meant to pool people
interested in the search capabilities of ownCloud:
https://github.com/orgs/owncloud/teams/search

Having a team for search allows @mentioning interested developers in
search related issues without having to remember individual nicknames.
So next time you need input on search related stuff use @owncloud/search
to get our feedback.

If you yourself are interested in polishing the ownCloud search
capabilities under the slogan 'filter & find' join us! The current
design forward is discussed in https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/821

Should you be unable to join the group drop me a line and I'll add you.

so long

Jörn

PS: using a team to pool interested people is shamelessly copied from
@owncloud/designers. kudos to @jancborchard for starting this. Raise
your voice if you feel other teams make sense!

--
Jörn Friedrich Dreyer (jfd at owncloud.com)
Senior Software Engineer

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!