[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Contributor Conference 2014 Photos

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Sep 1 11:07:04 GMT 2014

Nice, Raghu! :) Thank you for the great pictures.

Just one note: It would be cool if you consider choosing the plain
of it. It’s not really a free / open source license otherwise.

For reference, see http://freedomdefined.org/Licenses/NC
and
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140326/11405526695/german-court-says-creative-commons-non-commercial-licenses-must-be-purely-personal-use.shtml