[owncloud-devel] Encryption and file size

Ryan Nix ryan.nix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:59:38 GMT 2014

Thanks, Vincent.  A 34% increase in size is huge and I would love to see
that greatly reduced.  We're using GlusterFS with Owncloud so at least we
have a scale out file system that allows us to add additional storage.
 We've already used up 3.2 TBs of space (out of 4 TBs) in a very short
period of time.  So from what I understand a little more than one terabyte
of that use is just the encryption .  Yeesh.