[owncloud-devel] Should the ownCloud app dev tool be included under the ownCloud GitHub organization?

Bernhard Posselt dev at bernhard-posselt.com
Thu Sep 4 10:44:46 GMT 2014

As you may know I've written a tool for creating app templates and
setting up installations from git. The tool is mentioned in the
developer documentation and available under
https://github.com/Raydiation/ocdev

I was wondering if we should move it to the ownCloud organization on
GitHub so development could be transferred to the people working on
ownCloud in case I dont find time to work on it anymore (which will be
very likely in about a year from now).