[owncloud-devel] Setting Subadmin via App API

Austin Black austin at blacksun.ca
Fri Sep 5 23:03:35 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm working on writing a new app that'll allow a user to sign up, then
automatically set a group up, make them group admin, and set a quota. I
have most of it figured out but for the life of me I cannot figure out
how to set the subadmin via the App API or otherwise. Does anyone have
any experience with this? I do see the subadmin code in
/lib/private/subadmin.php, but I'm unsure how to use it or access it.
Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Austin