[owncloud-devel] Setting Subadmin via App API

Pellaeon Lin nfsmwlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:06:40 GMT 2014

Hi Austin,

I happen to be working on a similar app, still a work in progress, source
code is at github.com/pellaeon/registration.

Where is your source code published? Let's see if we're working on the same
thing and see if we can cooperate.

Cheers!
Hi everyone,

I'm working on writing a new app that'll allow a user to sign up, then
automatically set a group up, make them group admin, and set a quota. I
have most of it figured out but for the life of me I cannot figure out how
to set the subadmin via the App API or otherwise. Does anyone have any
experience with this? I do see the subadmin code in
/lib/private/subadmin.php, but I'm unsure how to use it or access it. Any
suggestions or help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Austin