[owncloud-devel] How to use the ownCloud API in a Perl script?

jery2 at atlas.cz jery2 at atlas.cz
Wed Sep 10 10:51:28 GMT 2014

Hello,

to be more specific. I need to execute command line perl script which create user.
I found index.php/settings/ajax/createuser.php, thus I can probably use LWP::UserAgent
to call the PHP script, but it looks like too complicated. Is there an easier way to do that?

Thank you
> Od: <jery2 at atlas.cz>
> Komu: <devel at owncloud.org>
> Datum: 26.08.2014 10:41
> Předmět: [owncloud-devel] How to use the ownCloud API in a Perl script?

Hello,

I can easy use Perl module HTTP::DAV to modify content on my ownCloud server using WebDAV
protocol, but I don't know how to call ownCloud's API methods. Is it possible to call methods
directly from a Perl script, for example the method OCP\User::userExists()?

Thank you