[owncloud-devel] FOSDEM!!!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:33:21 GMT 2014

Hi all!

The lucky few (thousands) who've been there before know what the !!!'s in the
subject are for: FOSDEM is cool. And coming again, soon! Crazy this year: half
of the event is in January, the other half in February. Silly, silly Belgians.

Now, seriously: WHO IS GOING? Or better, who isn't?

The question then is: what do we want. A booth? A developer room, shared
perhaps with some other cloudy projects? Who's giving a talk? I'm totally up
for organizing some, or all of the above, but you gotta give me some help. For
a dev room, we need subjects, people to talk. Same for, gasp, talks. And a
booth needs volunteers to staff it!

Who can I count on to teach the masses at FOSDEM all about the awesomeness of
ownCloud? You?

/J