[owncloud-devel] AJAX call every n seconds

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Sep 22 09:21:56 GMT 2014

Hello Sean,

Are you saying that the second ajax call is blocking (pending) until the
video is completely converted ?
It could be related to the session access that might be locked during
the second call.
Are you using OC 7 ?

Another alternative would be to use an EventSource (you can search the
code for examples), but I don't know whether it can survive PHP timeouts.

Cheers,

Vincent