[owncloud-devel] ownCloud talk in Sweden

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:47:48 GMT 2014

Hey all,

Nobody in or close to Sweden interested in talking about ownCloud
there? In case you're not sure about content, I'm working on some
presentation templates in github:
https://github.com/owncloud/promo/tree/master/Presentation%20materials
and I'll have some easy to use presentations about ownCloud up there,
soon.