[owncloud-devel] FOSDEM 2015 talks deadline, lightning talks & booth

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:09:00 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder: if you want to give a talk at FOSDEM in the main track, the
deadline for sending in proposals is *tomorrow* October 1st!

See
https://fosdem.org/2015/news/2014-07-01-call-for-participation/

Moreover, the lightning talks and stands call is open now:
https://fosdem.org/2015/news/2014-09-19-call-for-participation-part-two/

I will ask for a stand at FOSDEM. I'm finishing creation of new materials:
flyers, posters & stuff like that. So it will be a great booth and you got to
see it ;-)

Any of you interested in giving a lightning talk: shoot one in!

Help out making an awesome impression at FOSDEM!

Be there,
Jos