[owncloud-devel] owncloud app navigation from sidebar

abhiawanti abhishek.awanti017 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:26:38 GMT 2015

I am newbie to the owncloud app development. I am trying to do a simple app
in the owncloud environment. In my app I created the basic things like
appinfo file and index.php file and enabled the app also. So now I want to
implement the navigation from sidebar and the page should not reload (like
in file or activity app)I am using the owncloud API's only. Now I stuck
there only. I cant able to navigate the pages without refreshing. I am
trying to understand the javascript files but I am not geeting anything in
tat. For this please suggest me what all things I should do and learn? And
how it can be implement.

P.S: I read owncloud official document (developer manual) but that has not
helped me..

Any help that will be appreciated. Thanks in advance