[owncloud-devel] Keynote speaker suggestions

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:37:34 GMT 2015

Hi ownClouders,

We'll announce the upcoming Contributor Conference next week! Roughly same
time and place, so in case you have holiday plans in that period - hold off!

Aside from talks & workshops (call for papers coming in a month) we'd also
like to have a very interesting keynote speaker.

Ideally somebody a little known who will attract people interested in hacking
on open source, privacy- and cloud technology to our conference. Think Jacob
Applebaum, for example. I'd personally love to have Edward Snowden speak but
I heard he doesn't travel much ;-)

We'd welcome other suggestions!

We promise to consider all ideas, just note we might have different taste.
You might be a HUGE Steve Balmer fan, we might be afraid he'll throw stuff at
the audience; and the Queen of England has been known to be too snobby for
certain audiences. And the US president... http://is.gd/i4mS2E ;-)

So, who would you like to listen to, and who's speaking announcement would
convince half your local hacker space to join the ownCloud Contributor
Conference?

Thanks,
Jos