[owncloud-devel] #owncloudconf

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:29:12 GMT 2015

Hi everybody!

Good news: the ownCloud Contributor Conference is coming again!

Again the TU Berlin will host us, from Friday August 28 to Thursday September
3. Saturday the 29th be our day with talks and workshops and we'll do
workshops and perhaps some talks on Sunday the 30th as well, depending on
what you all want.

We plan on doing a little survey asking for ideas and suggestions for the
program. Thoughts are always welcome and we'll open the CFP later this month
or beginning of May.

Time to mark the dates in your calendar so you don't plan other things at the
same time.

Besides planning, be sure to also tell other people about it, people you'd
like to be at the conference! Not every ownCloud contributor reads this
mailing list or follows us on social media so- remind people. The more
contributors are at the conf, the more we can get done.

(and more people is more fun)

The announcement:
https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-contributor-conference-2015-dates-announced-registration-open/

Conf site: https://owncloud.org/conf