[owncloud-devel] DOM messed up after loading new #app-content as TemplateResponse via Ajax

Marcus Mundt marmu at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 10 11:09:16 GMT 2015

Dear hopefully more experienced app developers,

I split up my app in several part.* templates to be loaded, when clicked
on a navigation link.

When loading another template into my #app-content my DOM gets messed
up. There is another content-wrapper within the app-content-wrapper.
Resulting in redundant header, nav and content wrapper in app-content.

I checked my DIVs and everything seems ok. The TemplateResponses seem to
return more than there is coded into them. I got a hint on the IRC
channel to check my main template and the part.* templates. Still no
luck. Is there maybe a common mistake I'm overlooking?

main.php:
https://github.com/marmuDev/oc-app-bck/blob/master/templates/main.php
part.navigation.php:
https://github.com/marmuDev/oc-app-bck/blob/master/templates/part.navigation.php
part.recent.php:
https://github.com/marmuDev/oc-app-bck/blob/master/templates/part.recent.php
part.help.php:
https://github.com/marmuDev/oc-app-bck/blob/master/templates/part.help.php
navigation.js:
https://github.com/marmuDev/oc-app-bck/blob/master/js/navigation.js

my app (quite messy) on github: https://github.com/marmuDev/oc-app-bck

Would be awesome if someone could take a short look into my code. Any
hint is highly appreciated!

Cheers,
Marcus