[owncloud-devel] Installing App when running unit tests

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Sat Apr 18 14:49:53 GMT 2015

I agree you don not want apps to enable and install or even download
other apps.

In the unit tests of the Chat app I also test my DataMappers and their
SQL queries. I use a few special queries which works well now, but there
were some SQL errors on other DRBMS in the past.

But before these tests can be run, the DB tables have to be created. I
don't know how to do this without using private methods?

Thanks again!