[owncloud-devel] blocking bad http requests from akonadi

malte at wk3.org malte at wk3.org
Wed Apr 29 08:24:20 GMT 2015

[sorry for cross-posting]

Dear list,

KDE's Akonadi (the abstraction layer which handles – among other things – CalDAV) crafts borked HTTP requests on accepting some types of ics files.

OwnCloud pretends to accept these but does not handle them at all which creates discrepancy between the desktop client and the web service.

Is there a way to configure OwnCloud/SabreDAV to respond with something like a 40x so Akonadi may know that the request was actually _not_ accepted?

I have no fear of tweaking the php itself, but I'd need someone to give me a little guidance.

Sincerely,

Malte