[owncloud-devel] blocking bad http requests from akonadi

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Wed Apr 29 10:03:23 GMT 2015

Hi,

Not sure how to do this. But you're probably talking about the contacts
app: https://github.com/owncloud/contacts

You could first write a bug report there and hope to get help for devs
who might be more familiar with the contacts code.

You could also try with ownCloud 8.1 alpha and the matching contacts app
version, because the Sabre lib was updated to 2.1 and with a bit of luck
the bug is already fixed.

Cheers,

Vincent